Well well well… you and I know Kenya’s thief number one – one Deputy William Ruto.
William Ruto calls himself ‘hustler’ who once upon a time was selling chicken by the roadside at Jua Kali in Eldoret, but today he can’t fool anyone with his ‘hustler’ talk given everyone knows he is the fastest growing billionaire in Kenya especially within the last 5 years.
His ‘from grass to grace’ BS storo doesn’t sell – because every Kenyan knows where he has acquired his HUMONGOUS wealth from – massive looting, grabbing public and private properties & tenderprenuership! It is worth noting that he also owns quite a number of companies and has major stakes in noteworthy industries such as insurance.
Estimated worth – sh300 Billion
Below is a list I have complied of known properties owned by the Sugoi Hustler!
- Weston Hotel – Sh2.5 billion.
- 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel) – sh3 Billion
- Other Hotels in Mombasa & Mara – sh.3 Billion
- New Sugoi-Uasin Gishu palace – Sh1.2 Billion
- Easton Apartments [Jogoo Road, Nairobi] – sh1.5 Billion
- Taj Mall [now called Airgate Centre @ Outering Road] – Sh1.5 Billion
- Four Helicopters – sh1.2 Billion.
- Karen palatial Home – sh 453 Million
- Owns Emoo FM and has stake in Milele FM
- Orterter Enterprises Limited – sh. 2.5 Billion
- Major Africa Merchant Assurance Company Ltd (AMACO) shareholder – sh1-5B
- Oseng Properties Ltd – sh. 1Billion
- Osere flats in Rongai – Ksh. 500 Million
- A fleet of cars worth millions
- A house in Elgon View in Eldoret
- A home in Ongata Rongai
- Thousand of acres of land across the country…..